Thursday, July 3, 2008
A Fresh New Start
haha a very warm welcome to the revamped version of my blog haha....spent nearly 5 hours doing this or rather modding it...anyway hope you guys like the change!

well i was thinking through whether was it wise to like confess to XxXxXx....till now haven't reached a decision...I mean it's like...a part of me wants to give up so that the friendship might be saved...while another part of me keeps hounding on the fact there might be the OFF chance of her liking me...as much as i want to look at the brightside, I really can't help but feel that the brightside is too bright, or in layman's term, unrealistic...I actually don't feel like blogging much......so yea...mayb i'll update later...ciaos




It's almost impossible I know, But yet my heart says go
they say time heals everything, but what if it only made it worse?

Labels: , ,


Rocked Out at at




Audiences

Self Entitled
Name: Joel
-17 going on 18
-1.8-something metres tall =D
-Mood swings often, at times even more than the rollercoasters.
-EPPS('98 :1F,'99 :2F,'00 :3G,'01 :4G,'02 :5H,'03 :6H),SGSS('04 :1E1,'05 :2E1,'06 :3E1,'07 :4E1),NP AT('08 :1T05)

My Links
My Xbox's Blog Youtube Profile
My Reviews/Tech Site
Loves:
-GOD
-Anime
-Music
-My Guitars, Lyla and Skye
-Friends
-Family
Hates:
-Losing Friends D=
-Feeling Emo

Twitter
    ,
    ,,

    Dreaming Out Loud
    LAST UPDATED:1st December 2008

    - Yamaha FX370C
    - The ONE person.
    - VOX VT30 with foot switch
    - Les Paul
    - Halo 3 : ODST
    - RED Fender Mustang

    The Performance


    The Encore