Wednesday, May 28, 2008
i m not gonna post bout yesterday or even today for that matter...tdy i m feeling TOO EMO...to even inject this post with any happiness...i cannot sleep, ehnce i m awake @ such an akward timing...i seen her online but yet she doesnt tok to me....is there something wrong with me?something sooo wrong that...even being friends with me is like catching the flu or worse?i don't know...right now....i doubt anyone knows how i feel...not even the closet friend i have now, steph.why m i like this?why when i close my eyes....i see her smile, n KNOW its never gonna be mine...mayb i m selffish for only wanting it for myslfand no one else....but...still...i also been thinking that i m gonna die soon...if i do i wish that i die saving HER...or something...i wished sometimes.......that i can disappear....so noone would miss me....no one would ever feel the pain,of knowing me.






























5h1 you would never ever know.......how much u mean to me....i hope i get the chance to tell u though.....but now...it seems i never ever will.....

Labels: ,


Rocked Out at at




Audiences

Self Entitled
Name: Joel
-17 going on 18
-1.8-something metres tall =D
-Mood swings often, at times even more than the rollercoasters.
-EPPS('98 :1F,'99 :2F,'00 :3G,'01 :4G,'02 :5H,'03 :6H),SGSS('04 :1E1,'05 :2E1,'06 :3E1,'07 :4E1),NP AT('08 :1T05)

My Links
My Xbox's Blog Youtube Profile
My Reviews/Tech Site
Loves:
-GOD
-Anime
-Music
-My Guitars, Lyla and Skye
-Friends
-Family
Hates:
-Losing Friends D=
-Feeling Emo

Twitter
    ,
    ,,

    Dreaming Out Loud
    LAST UPDATED:1st December 2008

    - Yamaha FX370C
    - The ONE person.
    - VOX VT30 with foot switch
    - Les Paul
    - Halo 3 : ODST
    - RED Fender Mustang

    The Performance


    The Encore