Monday, July 13, 2009
Yesterday was an epic day =D and it all started out with my church's anniversary.

And one of my church guitarist got a Tokai Es335 hog is that thing sweet sounding or what ^_^
After service, " jammed" with them a while before rushing off to cosfest for my first official saikang duty at cosfest.


Where Day 1 was nice, Day 2 was even better =D

I was saikanging for a toradora team which lacked the two main characters =_= hence making my teamatesless recognisable i guess?

But it still was fun. ESP the ending dance haha. so in the end i guess it really was a very happy event....though i wished that someone waas there @_@.
Anyway, they say pictures are akin to that of a thousand words so I'll let them the the talking instead. Beware of over exposed shots and underexposed shots aas well. (my crappy phone camera FAILZOR)
Aisaka Taiga (From Toradora)
wth are u doing?
DROP THAT CAMERA!!!!~

Miku and Kaito (from Vocaloid)
Miku : Why are there soo many photogs?
Kaito : Don't worry, we'll look good together

Vocaloid Team plus one Unknown (I ish noob forgive me)


Strike Freedom (From Gundam Seed Destiny)

PH34R MEH EPINESS

OH NOES WALL OF PHOTOGS~

wish you were there~

Labels: , , ,


Rocked Out at at




Audiences

Self Entitled
Name: Joel
-17 going on 18
-1.8-something metres tall =D
-Mood swings often, at times even more than the rollercoasters.
-EPPS('98 :1F,'99 :2F,'00 :3G,'01 :4G,'02 :5H,'03 :6H),SGSS('04 :1E1,'05 :2E1,'06 :3E1,'07 :4E1),NP AT('08 :1T05)

My Links
My Xbox's Blog Youtube Profile
My Reviews/Tech Site
Loves:
-GOD
-Anime
-Music
-My Guitars, Lyla and Skye
-Friends
-Family
Hates:
-Losing Friends D=
-Feeling Emo

Twitter
    ,
    ,,

    Dreaming Out Loud
    LAST UPDATED:1st December 2008

    - Yamaha FX370C
    - The ONE person.
    - VOX VT30 with foot switch
    - Les Paul
    - Halo 3 : ODST
    - RED Fender Mustang

    The Performance


    The Encore