Monday, April 20, 2009
So after a LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG hiatus, I finally decided to blog. So whats the special venttat prompted today's post? Well today's the first day of school for me. It wasn't really special (discounting the fact that someone got a major haircut). All the teachers seem nice enough for me to make the changes i've planned. Now all I need is a lil determination and diligence and it'll be all fine.

Also,been quite cheery today. for what reason, i don't know. Still it was really refreshing to be able to feel really cheery again. Today begun my quest to save enough money for a HORDE of stuff.

List of Stuff I want to Get
1) Yamaha FX370C Electric-Acoustic Guitar

2) Epiphone LesPaul (actually any Les Pal would do XDD)

3)1600 Microsoft Points

4) 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription Card

5) Halo 3 : ODST


I have a few other waiting to be added (guitar effects, random games, amps.) but this list by itself is valued at aprox 3-4k >.<>

Sigh, maybe i should get a job for the next few holidays?

O wells thats it for today.

Rocked Out at at




Audiences

Self Entitled
Name: Joel
-17 going on 18
-1.8-something metres tall =D
-Mood swings often, at times even more than the rollercoasters.
-EPPS('98 :1F,'99 :2F,'00 :3G,'01 :4G,'02 :5H,'03 :6H),SGSS('04 :1E1,'05 :2E1,'06 :3E1,'07 :4E1),NP AT('08 :1T05)

My Links
My Xbox's Blog Youtube Profile
My Reviews/Tech Site
Loves:
-GOD
-Anime
-Music
-My Guitars, Lyla and Skye
-Friends
-Family
Hates:
-Losing Friends D=
-Feeling Emo

Twitter
    ,
    ,,

    Dreaming Out Loud
    LAST UPDATED:1st December 2008

    - Yamaha FX370C
    - The ONE person.
    - VOX VT30 with foot switch
    - Les Paul
    - Halo 3 : ODST
    - RED Fender Mustang

    The Performance


    The Encore