Friday, April 24, 2009
The 1st wek of school is coming to an end..... T-T yea just like that one week has gone passed. It's been...a normal school week bah.

I'll really miss these kind of days, it seems we're all growing up too fast T-T

Well anyway i finished Shakugan no Shana already yeap Both seasons 1 and 2. Happily anticipating the third season which is rumored to be airing this autumn.



Shakugan no Shana features one of the voices behind another favourite anime of mine, ToraDora, Kugimiya Rie.it was not a bad anime, for me at least. Action scenes were good and the school life part is nice too. But with that, It means i now only have anime i'm watching at the moment, K-ON!


This anime features 4 girls who are in a "light" music club (pop music to us). For some reason this anime is really making me strive harder as a guitarist. esp in the electric side XDD. Trying to learn the anime's OP and ED. currently OP's Rythmn part is more or less there need to work on my timing only. 

ok in other news. I have a sudden urge to start cooking my own bentos and bringing it to sch so that i can save money for my guitars and games. hmmm.....

thats all i can think off now....see ya later

Rocked Out at at




Audiences

Self Entitled
Name: Joel
-17 going on 18
-1.8-something metres tall =D
-Mood swings often, at times even more than the rollercoasters.
-EPPS('98 :1F,'99 :2F,'00 :3G,'01 :4G,'02 :5H,'03 :6H),SGSS('04 :1E1,'05 :2E1,'06 :3E1,'07 :4E1),NP AT('08 :1T05)

My Links
My Xbox's Blog Youtube Profile
My Reviews/Tech Site
Loves:
-GOD
-Anime
-Music
-My Guitars, Lyla and Skye
-Friends
-Family
Hates:
-Losing Friends D=
-Feeling Emo

Twitter
    ,
    ,,

    Dreaming Out Loud
    LAST UPDATED:1st December 2008

    - Yamaha FX370C
    - The ONE person.
    - VOX VT30 with foot switch
    - Les Paul
    - Halo 3 : ODST
    - RED Fender Mustang

    The Performance


    The Encore