Wednesday, December 31, 2008
New Year's Eve.

Today's New Year's Eve, where we stand on the brink of getting rid of the old and welcoming the new. and with that i would like to wish everyone (including ppl who stumbled unto my blog accidentally a very happy new year's eve. may you accomplish all the resolutions u make this year.

This year's new year eve is more....well i fell is more meaningful. i guess. Looking back, this year is one heck of a year. Losing friends faster than i can make. Losing so much stuff =.='''. and turning 17. best part. Alone.

Just now, i received a msg from a friend asking for some info. i replied him really late and hence my brain started thinking about how to explain the late reply.

"Sorry but I don't carry my phone with my nowadays, esp at home..."

I stopped in my tracks right when i thought that. It was just supposed to be an excuse...but...somehow, it made me reflect. Why wasn't i bringing my phone around in the house like early this year? I realised early in the year, ppl were sending me messages/replying hence i always carried my phone everywhere. now things have change soo much....i rarely receive messages from everyone, even the ones that used to care...now they're all either busy or they just don't care alrdy. that really saddened me. and made it feel even more alone.

I wonder what the new year will bring? hope to update witha resolution list later...see you guys later

Rocked Out at at




Audiences

Self Entitled
Name: Joel
-17 going on 18
-1.8-something metres tall =D
-Mood swings often, at times even more than the rollercoasters.
-EPPS('98 :1F,'99 :2F,'00 :3G,'01 :4G,'02 :5H,'03 :6H),SGSS('04 :1E1,'05 :2E1,'06 :3E1,'07 :4E1),NP AT('08 :1T05)

My Links
My Xbox's Blog Youtube Profile
My Reviews/Tech Site
Loves:
-GOD
-Anime
-Music
-My Guitars, Lyla and Skye
-Friends
-Family
Hates:
-Losing Friends D=
-Feeling Emo

Twitter
    ,
    ,,

    Dreaming Out Loud
    LAST UPDATED:1st December 2008

    - Yamaha FX370C
    - The ONE person.
    - VOX VT30 with foot switch
    - Les Paul
    - Halo 3 : ODST
    - RED Fender Mustang

    The Performance


    The Encore