Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Sick =( ~

Man it's been a longggg time since i got sick. And it feels HORRIBLE =(. I rather be in school today, I'm missing out on SCC activity, and sorry Seroyen, I haven't passed you my project work =.='''.

Anyway yesterday's poly day of prayer was AWESOME! Worship was great and for the first time i prayed for THAT long a time. Met some really nice people too (and of course saw a cute eyecandy =P). But yea, the main focus of yesterday was GOD so yeap didn't get any phone no. (awww =]). Anyways I'm more than certain about joing Campus Crusade at NP, Hope it draws me closer of being a worshiper, rather than just a guitarist. =]

For some reason keep thinking of Delight =S yeap even in my sick/half dying condition, i'm thinking of her =S sigh...wonder whether she would accept my apology....which i hope would be done THIS year...maybe Xmas?

Sorry for the post being like disorganised or with no purpose....my brain's still kinda dead.....soo yea....see you next time

Labels:


Rocked Out at at




Audiences

Self Entitled
Name: Joel
-17 going on 18
-1.8-something metres tall =D
-Mood swings often, at times even more than the rollercoasters.
-EPPS('98 :1F,'99 :2F,'00 :3G,'01 :4G,'02 :5H,'03 :6H),SGSS('04 :1E1,'05 :2E1,'06 :3E1,'07 :4E1),NP AT('08 :1T05)

My Links
My Xbox's Blog Youtube Profile
My Reviews/Tech Site
Loves:
-GOD
-Anime
-Music
-My Guitars, Lyla and Skye
-Friends
-Family
Hates:
-Losing Friends D=
-Feeling Emo

Twitter
    ,
    ,,

    Dreaming Out Loud
    LAST UPDATED:1st December 2008

    - Yamaha FX370C
    - The ONE person.
    - VOX VT30 with foot switch
    - Les Paul
    - Halo 3 : ODST
    - RED Fender Mustang

    The Performance


    The Encore