Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Hello all! YEAP NOW its 3 DOWN! one more to go!!! Anyway today's test is Aerospace Materials & Processes, and it is supposedly the most difficult test of all...and YES it WAS SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT...haha...well it was ok...passable...i hope haha...

Well I'm gonna summarize what i originally planned to write....caus ei m suffering a MAJOR headache... well I had a dream...a WEIRD ONE... however, the wierd part i'm not going to elaborate, the part i wanted elaborate was on WHO was in my dream...It was some one i never thought i dream about again...=.= Delight...yea...so now i m feeling sorta guilty...i mean...i like XXXXXX but still...sigh....is it right for me to do so?

anyway after the test, went to play abit of basketball with yizhuang den watched taxi with gman....tats all now goin to rest my head....bye y'all!



"Do you like me?" is what i'll ask,
But I know I'll never get the chance.

Labels: , ,


Rocked Out at at




Audiences

Self Entitled
Name: Joel
-17 going on 18
-1.8-something metres tall =D
-Mood swings often, at times even more than the rollercoasters.
-EPPS('98 :1F,'99 :2F,'00 :3G,'01 :4G,'02 :5H,'03 :6H),SGSS('04 :1E1,'05 :2E1,'06 :3E1,'07 :4E1),NP AT('08 :1T05)

My Links
My Xbox's Blog Youtube Profile
My Reviews/Tech Site
Loves:
-GOD
-Anime
-Music
-My Guitars, Lyla and Skye
-Friends
-Family
Hates:
-Losing Friends D=
-Feeling Emo

Twitter
    ,
    ,,

    Dreaming Out Loud
    LAST UPDATED:1st December 2008

    - Yamaha FX370C
    - The ONE person.
    - VOX VT30 with foot switch
    - Les Paul
    - Halo 3 : ODST
    - RED Fender Mustang

    The Performance


    The Encore