Monday, June 9, 2008
I got a lot of thing to blog...but no heart to blog...sigh....I'm kinda emo now...so yea... i no hjeart to play with lyla too.....damn it.....tink sochii's bad mood rubbed off me...zzz.....also for some reason i'm GORGING myself on FOOD OMG...sigh sry ppl thats all for now










Everytime you push me away,
It seems you draw me in.
Everytime I try to forget,
You come crashing in.

Rocked Out at at




Audiences

Self Entitled
Name: Joel
-17 going on 18
-1.8-something metres tall =D
-Mood swings often, at times even more than the rollercoasters.
-EPPS('98 :1F,'99 :2F,'00 :3G,'01 :4G,'02 :5H,'03 :6H),SGSS('04 :1E1,'05 :2E1,'06 :3E1,'07 :4E1),NP AT('08 :1T05)

My Links
My Xbox's Blog Youtube Profile
My Reviews/Tech Site
Loves:
-GOD
-Anime
-Music
-My Guitars, Lyla and Skye
-Friends
-Family
Hates:
-Losing Friends D=
-Feeling Emo

Twitter
    ,
    ,,

    Dreaming Out Loud
    LAST UPDATED:1st December 2008

    - Yamaha FX370C
    - The ONE person.
    - VOX VT30 with foot switch
    - Les Paul
    - Halo 3 : ODST
    - RED Fender Mustang

    The Performance


    The Encore