Saturday, May 31, 2008
Hello! to frequent visitors of my blog, you might have realised that...well my blogs changed.....layout-wise haha hope you guys like this new layout! leave your comments on taggy!

Anyway, as you can PROBABLY see i added a video...(I know u guys are not blind and all but forgive me for repeating) It's a music video by Lifehouse front man, Jason Wade. and it was made for teens who died in automobile accidents...yea...so it's lryics are pretty meaningful...yup so hence i decided to share...actually this song also represents how i feel 'bout my current crush...yeaps and NO shes not dead or over seas or anything...its jut...well how i feel symbolises what i feel and am goin through now...

So anyway on with my life...I manage to hold a longer conversation with HER yay! though at the end she didnt reply i m still happy...haha now i wish i could be closer...as in be a closer friend to her...

Also, I'm going to audition for my chruch's youth service worship team TOMORROW! omg...the pressure >.< I have to play 'Heart of Worship', and 'Touching Heaven, Changing Earth' . I can play 'Heart of Worship' just fine however 'Touching Heaven, Changing Earth' is turning out to be harder than i thought. but still, i m gonna try my very best...wish me luck!okok shall stop here first...there isnt much to post about as it is ONLY the first half of the day....later i m going for a bbq...so yea post bout it later! Check back lter for updates haha! ciao!


{Updates}
Lol sorry the updates took soo long, the bbq was ok i guess...too much food for once haha!But i got home pretty late so yea...didnt have time to update?So anywayx came home and used lappy and talked to several people online before heading back to sleep...yeap....lousy update i know....please don't kill me for wasting your time XP

Labels:


Rocked Out at at




Audiences

Self Entitled
Name: Joel
-17 going on 18
-1.8-something metres tall =D
-Mood swings often, at times even more than the rollercoasters.
-EPPS('98 :1F,'99 :2F,'00 :3G,'01 :4G,'02 :5H,'03 :6H),SGSS('04 :1E1,'05 :2E1,'06 :3E1,'07 :4E1),NP AT('08 :1T05)

My Links
My Xbox's Blog Youtube Profile
My Reviews/Tech Site
Loves:
-GOD
-Anime
-Music
-My Guitars, Lyla and Skye
-Friends
-Family
Hates:
-Losing Friends D=
-Feeling Emo

Twitter
    ,
    ,,

    Dreaming Out Loud
    LAST UPDATED:1st December 2008

    - Yamaha FX370C
    - The ONE person.
    - VOX VT30 with foot switch
    - Les Paul
    - Halo 3 : ODST
    - RED Fender Mustang

    The Performance


    The Encore